Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today was fun ! :D
Not mentioning the other periods.
I only like the last 4 Periods, with Mr Hafiz.
It was totally awesome. Really. ha!
Mr Hafiz make a video for us, about our class.
I then realize how much fun we had together.
And also how we work as a class.
Those pictures that I've seen, I really love it.
I appreciate it much, as Mr Hafiz was the one who took it.
And make a video for us with a suitable song :D
It was like without we knowing. He could totally captured our photos.
:D:D:D I'm glad that we spent 2hours and 40minutes with the class and form teacher.
Well, this is the last day that he would teach us ): sigh.
But he do come back tomorrow. He will not be here anymore, when September holidays end. Couldn't see him anymore. No more fun without my favourite teacher.
Mr Hafiz design a logo to put to our class t-shirt. It's nice Yo! :D
Some more, he's good designer :D Woohoo! The class t-shirt will be $25.

MR HAFIZ ROCKS ALWAYS! ♥ The most coolers teacher :D

alright then, I've got nothing good to share anymore. Buh-Bye! ♥

Note for my class: You guys are not band from going to the point.
Cause I've just spoken to someone. And it's already solved :D
You guys are free to go there, as he told me I must invite y'all back.
haha. They will be talking to the guy that anyhow say bout our class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home