Saturday, August 09, 2008







HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE ! :D
I really had fun today! :D:D:D:D yeah yeah.
Went out at 2plus to meet sister and Mark.
Mrt-ed to Marina Bay.
Walked with them, then we went off already.
Cause they cannot follow us further more.
Went inside, police or whatsover check the tickets,bags.
Get our bag pack :) wooohoo! hehs.
They asign our sits to fill up the gaps.
We are there, and it's only 3pm.
It starts later than that. Mygawd!
We need to wait and wait for it to get started.
And well, it started at 5.15pm I guess.
Half way of it , rains! ): Need to wear raincoat.
Goshhhh ah. So lecehness laaaa.
Took 100 over pictures. A lot huh? :D
Overall , it was super fun.
President cute laaaaa. hahahhah :) I like it when he waves at us, happy!
Ends at 8plus. Going to find sister and her boyf. But sis called and say that she's going to work. oh well, shitty man. Need to go back with mum alone.
Whoosh. Human Jam ah. Wait and Wait like stupid idiot.
Mrt-ed to Bishan. Then took 54 home.

ahhhhhhhhhh. Tiring day !
It's already 1.55am.
I'm going to sleep real soon. nyahahahhas. Bye Bye!
Yay! Monday no schoooooooool. Great man! (:
I uploaded some pictures only.
I've got a lot of pictures more in my computer.
But I don't wish to upload it here.
So yeah, thats all I've put.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home