Saturday, August 02, 2008

Went back to Jing Shan Primary School today.
To return the national day celebration coupon money to Ms Liao.
Aww, How I miss the sch. It change a lot.
It was like the first time I went to Jsps for this year.

I can't take it, But I should say this.
I miss my primary sch friends A LOT! Ya'know!
Crys* ): saddddding.
I miss my class a lot more! Memories of being in the class.
Great class, wonderful class, fun to be with them!
None of my friends are to be forgotten. I remember them still.
Ya'know, secondary sch lifes are stress but fun.
I love my class in primary more then in secondary.

Going back to Jsps on 8august ! Yipppppie!
I wondered if I could see my friends in EM3 :)
They are the most important ones. I wanna see them!
Especially , my close ones last time. sigh.

And not to be forgotten. My form teacher , Mr Mok! :D:D:D:D
The one that make me achieved! And graduate to secondary.
Always here to say thank you! :) And also who make me love math!

Yay! 9august is coming sooon yaww :D
I'm going to see the real thing. Yes! :D
Great Yeah! hhaahhaha.

I've being a sleeping beauty today.
Laughs. Because I've being sleeping for long hours.
I don't know why am I so tired.
Didn't use my phone for today!
So please don't call and msg me for your information.
Cause If you do that, no one will answer it nor reply you.

And yeah, gonna do my art work later.
So lazy to draw laaaaaa.

know what ? I blog a lot right ?
I blog for - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today Saturday.
Tuesday not Included, cause I deleted the post.
Maybe I won't post tomorrow, I guess.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home