Friday, August 01, 2008


Most probably I'm exhausted almost everyday.
Don't mind me okay.

I hate Mdm C, she's suck.
Scold people only know.
You have no rights! Go to hell la.
I hate you to the very core!
I will change the day sooooooon.
so I won't see your irritating face again.
So what If we didn't attend? It's not your problem.
Eventhough we will miss one day, We don't really care.
Cause we are gonna have a make-up for that next week.
Why do you care so much? WHY? hmphs!
kay la, enough of this already.

Today school is kinda bored though.
It was like every single lesson, the whole class get scolded.
Eat shit la! Crap ah they all. lazy to listen already.
They have repeated it , one million times or more.
Cook Curry puff today. It looks kinda bad.

After sch, went home.
Bathe, change to home clothes.
Then at 2plus. I went to meet Mel at bishan bus stop.
Talk and sat down for awhile.
Message David and Jaslyn.
Find David at Bishan Prime and finally we saw him! :D
hahahha. He was buying something.
So we both carry for him.
Then we all go to the Centre again.
We played X-box, table tennis, Foosball and more.
Took some pictures. hahahha :)
I really enjoyed it so much! ♥
Talk, laugh and joke around with eachother. Thats great! :D

And Ansel is funny :D *Laughs.

while we were there, Mel pass me Deva's cap.
Awww, The cap is soooo cute! Cause It's so small.
And Deva is small in size. hahahha :D

Before we go home, we took drinks.
And we had to sign on one book.

Home at 6pm.
Reach home at 6pm+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home