Monday, July 28, 2008

WALAUWEIII.. LOL, why am I using that word. hahahha.
English teacher never come again. Where have she been to?
Heard from friend, she's sick? hmm, I don't know.

I'm very very sleepy today. I slept for 3hours only.
Woke up 5.50am ; I don't have enough sleep. ohgosh!
I'm always sleeping late yeah. so don't mind me.

should blog about class now.
- Mother Tongue, as usual its fun.
- English. should I say it's fun too? lol. I hate one teacher from my school, she dislike our class so much, I don't know why. she thinks our class is the most noises class in the whole school? is that true? I don't think so. Please la, don't always think that technical is the lousiest class ok. I know my class is kinda rowdy sometimes. But doesn't mean that they have no brains. Don't even look down on us. Technical is not stupid. They are putting into the technical class because of the less effort that they could do in their school work , or maybe they are slow. And also even if they try they cannot make it. Everyone will success in life if they want to. I really don't like you from last year, cause from your face I know that you hate our class. So please stop your nonsense. I'm not here to be rude. I'm just stating the truth alright. Don't scold people anytime you feel you want to. Don't always look at me with your angry face. As I didn't do anything wrong to you. I really. hmm, don't have much to say already. Okay shut up!
- Math. Mr chong change our sits. okay, I don't like my sit ok. I could say that my row, there's no girls. Accept for the rows which is beside me. what is this man? At first he told Winnie to sit behind me, then after that he told Winnie to sit at the other row. Teacher, I think you have forgotten what you have said earlier. During math lesson, I pay attention to teacher as he was explaining about the work that should have be done. While listening to teacher, suddenly weixiang appear beside me. lol. I was shocked siol. Really, there's not even a sound that could be hear. Weixiang, you mad la you! ahhahha. I was pressing the calculator to do the work that is given by teacher. Then the weixiang copy cat me, I press the calculator but he press the table. hahahha. Out of mind eh! And he do whatever I'm doing. He's not suppose to sit beside me, but he anyhow go to my place. hehs. Hmm, I've learn something new in math class. The work is certainly easy. I could possibly do it myself after a friend taught me how to do. And I understand it clearly. I appreciate it, Thank you! :) oh yeah, math got test just now. Easy! hahhha. I don't know if I pass or not. I hope I will make it! :)
-CPA, kinda boring. We did some work in the computer. Printed two work. Created a graph. Today the other half need to go to Design studio and use the computer to do something. I have no idea about it anyway. But tomorrow is our turn.

I don't really like my class. Means that I dislike some guys from the class. They can be very irritating and annoying sometimes. That's my opinion alright. hahhaha.

As in the bus, I nearly slept.
My eyes are closing. hahs.
Took 410 home.


aww, I miss my primary school la. I miss the teacher and the friends that I've got ):
How sad can that be. Going back to Jing Shan Primary on 8August ! Yahhooooooo. lol.
National day celebration ehs! I'm gonna find them all. hahaha. okay chaos ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home