Saturday, July 26, 2008

Btw, I saw someone's blog just now.
It was really sad to lose someone you love.
Her bf passed away.
You can read the blog if you want to.
Click below to her blog.
Her Blog

I heard a lot of people had passed away.
It was so sad. Eventhough I don't know them.
I also can feel the same way as they feel too.

Last night, I've got shocked by my mum.
Oh gosh. I thought it was who outside my room.
It's around 2am in the morning.
I nearly jump backwards.

Dad told me about what happen when he was at work.
I don't know when is it.
He told me that he went to the toilet alone.
He was combing his hair when he realise that someone dash beside him.
He wondered it was who. So he when to look.
There's nobody inside. I also wondered who was it. Wooo. Scary siol.

It was almost everyday I listen to the radio.
About true ghost stories.
Some people sent message and some call and talk about it.
Usually it was a Malay language yeah.
I bet people who don't know Malay, you wouldn't understand.

Going out with mum later.
To buy things that we don't have.
I am so lazy laaaaaaaaa. Don't feel like going out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home