Thursday, August 07, 2008

:D heyho.

Didn't attend HAC for today.
It was all because of, I had 2.4km run.
So I must run 2more round extra for 3weeks that I had hac.
Which is like 2.4km , 8rounds. Faint uh.
Alright la, Its okay anyway. I don't mind.
Hmm, 2.4km. Worse run! ): In pain everywhere.
I almost can't breathe properly. ohgosh, thats so not good la.
Too bad. I failed 2.4km. Passing is 18:22mins. I ran 20:05, I know i'm slow.
I can't run cause there's one part of my body that is very painful.
I almost cried la. I seriously can't go any further.
But what to do, all must run. Yay! no need re-test anymore.
Accept for two china boys only. Cause they not even running.
They walked all the way for 8rounds. How stupid can that be. lol.

Art lessons was so-so.
English lesson was great. hahahha.
Ms Goh allowed us to use our hp, psp and mp3.
Alison took my phone and take songs from my phone. hehs.
After that friend came back from the toilet.
Asked we all to keep our things. Cause ms chew is coming.
So all keep very fast. Luckily my friend told me first.
Science lesson, was kinda boring. I was going to sleep that time.
And I was having a super-ultra worse headache! Pain like shit!
After science is CCA. CCA, do some work and after that type it in the comp.
And all done! Borrow a book from the sch library. Aquamarine! :D hahs.
While waiting for it to end. We talk to each other. And laugh a lot. hahhaha.

Dismiss from library at 5plus.
Then went to bubble tea shop to buy food.
Cause i'm so hungry. Didn't eat for so long.
Took bus 410 home. Had a great talk with bestfriend.
Took some pictures. And joke around :D

Walk to the shelter to reach home. It's raining laaa.
heavily some more. I need to walk the very long way.
my legs are breaking already. Reach home at about, 5plus going to be 6.
Home, Slept till 9. I know its way too late. Now, i recovered from my stupid headache.
Yay!!! :D

done! byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home