Monday, August 04, 2008

I MISS miss Low !

Hola Hola ! :D

Its been 3weeks, English teacher never come.
No study ): How sad can that be.
English is the most important subject among others.
Ohgosh, Its English lessons. why they keep on giving us science work to do.
I seriously hate it ok!

Nothing much happened today.
Math lessons was fun, join table! :D hahaha.
Learn new thing. Kinda confusing but still, I can do.
Yeah babe! :D I'm happy.

CPA lesson, Join class as another comp lab can't use.
Boring lesson. And something happened during that period.
It's about, two person quarreling. Maybe I should use the first letter name.
A and A quarrel because of something, A lose control and wanted to hit A.
That was so so scary ya'know. Mr Yee had difficulties to hold him and stop him.
And I don't know where he been send to. why quarrel? tsk tsk.

After sch, went to orchard wisma.
Cause friend wanted to buy something.
She bought me and mel a adidas bottle. Thanks! :D
And she bought mp3 player. Its nice siol! hahs.

She took us home after buying it.
Took taxi home. At first, YT alight first. Then mel, then me.

bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home