Friday, August 08, 2008



National Day Celebration. - YESTERDAY! 8.8.08-Friday.
First, as usual assembly at parade square.
Then to Hall. To see performance and prize to be given.
Band was awesome :) I love it. hehs.
Choir was so-so (:
After that was prize giving. A lot of people have been given prizes.
And quite a number of people get prizes again and again.
Anyway, Congratulations to all of you ! :D
Congratulations to ELYNA ! (: ahhaha.

After that we went for the connect singapore thingy.
Walk till Toa Payoh lorong 8.
We move here and there over and over again. wth?
Then must hold hands. lol.
so tired eh. Want to sit down but got ants.
Hear the radio and then I get super bored of it already.
They keep on saying another 5minutes, another 5minutes.
It was so not fun ok. Super ultra slow la, i can say.
Dismiss from there at 12plus.

Stu-piddd. Wanna go back Jing Shan.
In the end, cannot! Cause the fun fair ends at 12pm.
Idiot laaaaa. Go eat shit!
Instead i'm the one who want to go back primary school.
My mum went there to buy things using coupons that I have bought.
Don't want to waste. So she went there by herself. hahaha.

Reach home nearly 1pm.
Bathe , change to home clothes.
A few minutes later , mum came home.
Ate something and read a book.
Waited for sister to come back.
Switch on the comp. And suddenly I wanna go toilet. lol.
After that sister , mark and aliff came already.
I use comp for awhile only. Then I let them use.

Sister and I change and make up.
Aliff tied her hair, how cute! :D hehs.
We went to Jericho Youth Centre.
Reach there, do something and so-so on.
Mark played electric guitar , guitar and drum.
Wow! He played at 3plus until 7pm. long right? tsk tsk.
Sister , Aliff and I play foosball, x-box & table tennis. fun! (:
Took some pictures and all. Went home at about 7plus.
They both went to our house till 8.35pm.
I slept for awhile. I woke up, I eat.
Then I slept again until tomorrow.
I didn't play computer for a day :)
I felt really really sleepy alright! :D hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home