Friday, August 15, 2008

My handsome and wonderful classmates. HAHAHA. Like REAL :D dream on. HAHAHA. I know, you know. By the way, video's below. Enjoy ! (:





HEYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
I'm feeling exhausted.
School, same thing. Do work!
Home Economics we cook keema. And we had test.
Shitttttty. I didn't study at all. Confirm fail. Dead :/

after school, went home, bathe, change, eat then go out.
Meet Mel at bishan bus stop :) I reach there first. hehs.
Sat there for quite awhile. Message David !
He said he will be going to reach that at 3pm.
Then we off to look for him. Another friend say he had walk in already.
And we was like, huh? I thought he say he coming at 3pm? lololololol.
We all walk there and saw our classmates, they went mad and ran away.
I know, maybe their brains ran away, so they have to look for it.
HAHAHA. After the runing thingy or should I say playing catching.
We all go inside the Jericho Youth Centre.
WOW! seriously, we were sweating because of them. Siao kids!
David switch on the fan and aircon. Wooots! Cooling seh :D:D:D hehs.
And also we sat on the sofa. Woohoo! Relaxing laaa :D feel like sleeping.
We had a great time thereeeeeeee.
I love that place, the place that could make me be happy always.
Alright, I had taken photos and videos :)
David and friends played wrestling. hoho. funny laa.
We were laughing all the way. LAUGHS, HAHAHHA. :D:D:D:D
Leave the place at 6plus. Then straight away go home :) Tired siol.

I had a great day today !!!!!! :D woooooooo.

And I went there every friday whenever i'm free.
so that every week, i could had fun one day.
I got stupid sorethroat. kashdasgddjkjkdsa pain SIA ): I hate it.
I haven't variety my email yet. And something came up to my blog.
tsk tsk. never mind la. Will do it soon then ! :)

I have a great time talking to ELYNA. funfun! :D

I want to see myself a wide smile on my face everytime.
Singapore Wrestling- Wanna be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home