Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello living Earth things! :D

I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those birthday which is on 21th August 2008!:D Which also falls TODAY! :D Yippie!

Today was a very tiring day laaaaaa ):
I'm sick - headache throughout the day ):
Came to school early , at 6.57am I started running.
I'm the first one to run. I'm suppose to be the first one to finish.
But no, because a lot of them run 8rounds. Yet I ran 1o rounds.
so sad right? Teacher ask me to run another 2 more extra rounds.
So that I can win a prize. Goshh ah, on Tuesday I ran 9rounds, after that increase to 10. The actual rounds is only 8 ! y'know! I working hard to increase the rounds.
It's worst than 2.4 ! Like that I can faint already.
After the runs of HAC, I still got P.E ! So poor thing right? Tiring la.
Played badminton for 30minutes, then stopped already.
Couldn't play any further. Sigh, my legs are very very very pain now.
Can't hardly stretch myself out D: Crys*

Walaoweiiii. lol. I'm using that word for fun alright.
Next was ART, Bored bored and more bored.
Get to choose our own group. The person explain half way then the fire alarm bell.
So extra can! We only have another 5 lessons more to finish up.
Why must disturb us. Next time can right !
I'm not sure whether must do the homework or not.
Recess, bought food then to design studio to look for MR HAFIZ. WOOOHOOO!
I gave him the teachers day card that i wrote and decorate for him.
Well, because on the teachers day, he will not be in school due to some reasons.
how sad can that be! When me and bestfriend gave him the card, he said this.
" Eh, thank you so much. So nice! You both give me this, later i cry how? hahaha."
Took some pictures with him too! but friend take very lousy, blurrrr picture.
The rest is in Mr Hafiz phone. Will get the picture either tomorrow or something.
When it bells, some of us didn't want to go for English class, we wanna stay with mr fiz.
hahah. Mr fiz went to English class and scold some people.
English class, suddenly become fun. Cause we were talking and playing.
Ms Vani never come, everybody so happy. I am happy too ! evil me.
Science , kinda fun yaww. Do something in the lab ! 3 in a group.
We do so fast and finish it on time. Yay us! :D hehs.
After going to the lab, we went back to homeroom.
Teacher gave me the key to go and open the room, aircon and all lights on!:D
Get our test paper back. I pass , and I'm glad :D So far, I didn't fail any test yet.
This is the first time, we get to dismiss early! Went straight to Malay room to do test.
After going for CCA, went to look for mr fiz again. talk talk then went off.
Cause he need to do work with the upper sec.
When we were going out, mr fiz said "Farhana, thanks for the card, its nice!" :D
Well I spent a lot of time with the card to make it as nice as i can do, as he will be leaving the school soon )': Why must my most favourite teacher will be leaving?
At about 2plus. We went for CCA. We do a lot of things !
I help my friends to get some ideas and find a easy book to write.
I do everything myself ! without anyone's help O: Dismiss at 5plus.
Took 410 home. Reach home at about 6pm ): Tired ok!

I had black eyebags, hands pain , my back hurts a lot whenever i sat down, legs are breaking! I need many time to rest ! I'm already sick, i don't want it to be worst pretty please.

Tomorrow going to the point!:D Kay bye.

Right here,rockstar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home