Monday, September 01, 2008


SELAMAT BULAN BERPUASA ORANG MELAYU! :D
HAPPY FASTING MONTH MALAY RELIGIOUS! :D


Hey Yo! Didn't blog this weekends.

Saturday is two days ago la ehs.
On Saturday, I went to the doctor with my mum. Firstly, waited and waited like one stupid human, for like almost 2hours, like it always happen when we go to the doctor. Being called by our number , then went inside. The doctor check my leg, which is look like its burn, but actually it's not at all. Mum check her high blood pressure and something something, which I do not wish to say out. After that, went to take our medicine. Next, went to banquet to eat, Wow we ate a lot. ha! Nevermind la kan.

Today's the first day of fasting month yaw! 010908, the date.
Well, Today went out with friends. Went to the library to do our revision on school work, and also did book review for cca. When we are doing the book review, I'm the first one who saw one little small boy running and taking the books near us over and over again. Aww, he's so cute, I love his chubby cheeks. I keep on saying cute,cute,cute. Then the baby boy look at me. haha. Play UNO in the library too, while playing the person who works there said we can't play card in the library. So we heck care, we continue playing. haha. After that, we walk around Junction, went to the popular and we saw a lot of primary schools revision book, we keep on saying we wanna go back to the past and did all the primary's book. It's super easy la, I can say! :) Arghh, I wanna buy a new story book la! But books that I want is all expensive. High High price siol! ish. We took quite a lot of pictures in the toilet. nyahahha. Went home at about 6plus. And break fast at 7plus :D Woohoo! Nice food :) hehs.

I have a great day though.
Tomorrow's going for the bbq thingy, made for our class one.
Be meeting at 6pm at the Jericho Youth Centre, and we gonna walk somewhere.
At around 7 like that, they will start to prepare food.
The Malays are fasting, so we must wait a little bit longer.
hmm, but I wondered should I or should I not go? :/
Sigh. Mum's gonna be alone at home breaking fast when I'm out.
As you know, dad and sis are working. OKAY, NOW THINK THINK THINK!

well, I'm glad that my leg is recovering soon,I guess:)

kay, Pictures coming up! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home