Friday, September 05, 2008

Pray for you, Mr Hafiz. Wish your operation will be successful. It will be ! :D
Whenever I heard one song that you always played for us to listen, I will always remember those days that we had fun together. You scold us for our own good.
I miss you teacher. Sad that you will not be teaching us anymore.
You will always be my greatest and a best teacher ! :D Thank you for everything :)
I never regret anything. I'm really proud to have a teacher like you.
The most caring and the most fun and funny teacher among others :) heh.
Thanks for teaching us for 8months! All those fun and laughter,they are all memories.
I will always remember it. btw,I would like to say sorry, cause our class always make you shout and make you go sick and also lose your voice sometimes.
Thank you, for liking our class, and also care for our class. You are the only teacher that really care about our class, no matter what, you still don't hate our class at all.
And also I will work hard on everything I do, as you have always reminded me to do it! :D hahahha! Loves, Anaa ♥

Exams coming in few weeks more! Being study lately. When school reopens, i seriously need to pay attention in every class, especially math! eventhough, i always pay fully attention during math lesson. But the thing is, I'm so stress up that end of year examination, we had to learn all over again. Chapter 1 onwards till the end. Argh! I'm so dead ): I'm not gonna fail , am i? NO! The freaking not awesome timing of math is here again. They never even extend the time longer. hmm, what to do? I seriously need to do the paper as fast as i can! no more questions to be left, but to complete it. CA2, yes i do pass everything :) so, i guess i can do better when its time to come.

Yesterday rot at home the whole day.
Today went to bestfriend house to study. Only manage to study a little.
haha. It's being like 2hours plus of studying.
Cause after that we played. ha! Uno and Game of life. Fun! :D
Well, we played to have fun! to rest our minds.
Homed at 6plus.

Idiot bodoh! My back's still pain ): Freaking pain okay! I hate it man!

Well, while I was watching Disney Channel.
I heard one song, camp rock Chinese song. lol, i don't like it.
2 chinese people sang that. I prefer the English version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home