Friday, December 14, 2007

TODAY-FRIDAY!

Today , went to geylang at 3plus. when we reach there. Mum wanted to buy things at this one shop. Then my nephew say that he wanna go to the toilet. i followed him. mum says she followed us along. He could not take it anymore. so he run to the toilet. I'm argent too. waiting for people to come out. also waiting for nephew to come out of the male toilet. suddenly we saw different person coming out of the toilet. so mum and I wonder where he should be? Then mum knock to the girls toilet. End up someone open the girls toilet door. And... Guess what? its my nephew. People were laughing at him course he go to the girls toilet course he cannot tahan. hahahaha. he thought it was the males toilet. what the hell ? must see the sign first before going in. after that we go eat first. nephew say he don't wanna eat first. If not he surely go to toilet again. lol! At 7plus take 13 go home.

YESTERDAY-THURSDAY!

Yesterday went out to buy Skinnys and clothes. 4clothes and 4skinnys-Light blue,Dark purple,white and another black. Went to eat first then buy clothes and skinnys. okay thats all. And Thank you mum for the things you have bought for me, I Love You mum :D I wanted to buy Red and blue skinnys next time. Takecare everyone :)

I saw one freaking bitch girl. Stare at me like fuck. Go to hell la you! Bastard , I hate you. I hope i will never see you again. Duh! she's from my primary school anyway. I dislike her so much. okay i don't wanna talk about her anymore. Bye Idiot girl! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home