Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fake blood! Hahaa! :D

WTH?



Today went out with Sister and nephew. Went out at around 1plus. Then take bus go to Junction8 and by there we take mrt to Admiralty. Meet my sister boyfriend. And my nephew is like so damn shy, hiding behind me. Then my sister Boyf laugh. After that go up to his house first. Three of us wait outside. when mark(sis boyf) go out of the house. My sister tell him that our nephew wanted to see the dog. Then he close the gate and leave the door open. And we saw the dog. aww, She's cute(dog). She's making sound. Hahaa! Three of us follow mark. Cause he wanted to play soccer. And there's quite a lot of people. The place is so hot! My skin burning! Red Red. I tell my sister that i want to sit somewhere else. Therefore i go find place to sit. after sitting there for awhile. We go there back. Watch they playing soccer again. About 4plus , then we go somewhere else. Take some pictures and after that sister,nephew and I, go to woodlands library to borrow books. At 7plus we go home. Go to mrt station, then there's a lot of people inside the mrt. Can't seem to get in. then got some place to stand inside. Woo! Damn Crowded. Take Mrt to Yo Chu Kang. Then take bus home to bishan. I have quite fun day anyway :DDD

Will upload some pictures :)
GoodBye Peeps! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home