Monday, November 05, 2007

Loves.

Today was fun! Went to meet my sister Boyfriend , Mark Anthony Fernandez :) Went to meet him at about 2plus , i think. And when my sister and me reach outside his house. My sister called him to open the door. After that he opened the door and let we both in. I saw his dog! Its quite big, i'm scared. The dog look at me and he bark! " Scared " ! I think that the dog is gonna bite me but luckily nothing happen :) go inside his room with my sister. 0.o , he look different sey. He wear specs! My sister and me was resting inside his room for awhile. And then we all go out. We went out to Causeway point. I saw my sister enemy. Then i tell her. And she goes "Eww, i can't believe that i saw my enemy". The three of us went to eat first , we eat Burger king. & while we were eating. We were laughing away. After that my sister say that she can't finish her food. so, she wanted to give her boyfriend,mark. But her boyfriend , mark doesn't want to eat. Lol. Mark says eat, " In Africa people doesn't have food to eat you know" . Slowly. My sister eat the burger until finish :) After eating , the three of us go do something else. We go to some place and we bought Munchy donuts. It looks so nice. And then we go back to my sister boyfriend house again. I met the dog again. Scary la! But the dog is cute. We go to his room and do other kinds of thing. I wanted to watch vcds. so , i search for the cds. after that i watch the cd uh. While my sister and her boyfriend sleeping. I think so. But they wake up so fast. I like to hear Abang Mark playing the guitar.
so AMAZING! :) All the music that he played using guitar is nice! I want to hear more! LOL [: Went home at 9plus. & we take mrt then bus. Reach home at about 10plus. I Had so much fun today! Enjoy the laughing part!

I Love my sister Enaa And Abang Mark ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home