Thursday, October 11, 2007


I'm here to post again. Not gonna blog so much. kinda lazy to.

Today went to market to buy something with my sister and mom. and we stop near my primary school. oh. i miss my primary school so much ): Hope to visit that school again. and i also wish to see my primary school friend once again. since I've never met them for so long. okay, nevermind! then take 265 after that 88 to go home. Reach home at 2plus. Mom and i watch television first. while sis was playing computer. after the show have ended.
we go out again. go out at around 4pm. we go to geylang to buy some more stuffs. went to geylang to put henna on both hands. it looks nice :D but it get so hard to carry things. hahaa! after buying so much things. its time for us to go home. take the cab there & a few minutes later. its break fast ! only eat one food. because we're on the taxi. then went home to eat uh. and thats all - [:

Tomorrow have to go to school ! bored. and i don't feel like going. exams have ended. i wonder what we're gonna do? Check exams paper!? i want ! :D i'm so excited to see my results. but a little nervous. Scared fail ! ]: okay crazy!

& for my primary school friends that retain. hope all of you pass this time. hope to see you all happy and move on to secondary school ! there you go , its little hard now. so,work hard yea? same goes to all the p6 who are taking PSLE this year. goodluck ! :D

Goodnight & goodbye!
gonna sleep soon. Tomorrow i'm schooling!
and here comes the monster of my class -__- ! LOL.
They will shout on the bottom of their lungs. until they get caught by dm. (:

Thats all for today.
goodbye once again , monster from my class :D
Hope some of you won't be crazy again. &please, stop being childish for once. [:

As Long As You Love Me♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home