Friday, August 31, 2007

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! :D

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS! :D
MUCH LOVES*

as usual , assembly in the morning.
after assembly , we all go out of school.
and walk one round then go back to school again.
Exercise in the morning. hahaa!
after that we go back to class do something.
at 9.40am , we go recess for half and hour.

I enjoy today celebrations at school(:
Its so Fun.
Love to see all the teachers smiling and was so happy!
Hope they will enjoy too [:
And give prize to some teachers.
and as well as Mr Goh , our DM.
Most of the students are shouting.
& some boys stand and clap hands (:
Dismissed school at 12.15pm ;

Then went to my primary school with Kailing.
Reach there at about 1plus.
& saw so many ex-jing shan from last year.
I'm so happy to see them (:
I miss them too much already , okay! [:
Its like so long i never see them already.
Many of them had grow more tall and matured ;
& i also talk to My Form Teacher from last year , MR MOK! :D

we go inside and we just sit around.
The OM can't scold us.
Then we talk talk , after that my Friend suddenly cry.
i feel so sad for her :(
Cheer up my Dear Friend ! Try harder next time , i know you can do it :D
There's still time for you to study.
I Love You my dear friend , Kailing ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home