Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Math makes me mad sometimes!
I'm like , don't even know the work.
But not always , Thank goodness.
& there's extra math lesson on this Friday.
Just a little while.
At first , ms chew wanted to have extra math lesson on Thursday.
Some people says that they don't want.
same goes to me because i have cca on that day.
the percentage that i get for all the test add up - 68.2% (:
must work hard for math the most!
I hope i can pass my math exam! :D

During social studies period , my class damn noisy.
noisier then other days could happen!
You know what they do?
They run , they shout , they fight , they play!
and then what else could they do now.
kill eachother ? -__-
might else well! Lol ;
Somebody fight today , hmps.
when will they just stop it.
Please , don't be behave in a childish manner myclassmates!
only some people , other people don't be emotional.
Mr koh says maybe we have to call DM next lesson.
If they don't behave well. i think it should be good bah :)
they are so afraid of the DM , i also don't know why.
i wish i could see how my class behave so quietly w/o any noise.
so peaceful ! :D
They want our chairman to respect them , but when the chairman ask them to be quiet.
they will not heed their advise. But they might scold you back.
what kind of behavior is that.

i hope that time could turn to my those old primary school days.
i miss those days , and i miss my primary school friends.
overall , i still love my classmates.
They could be such irritating sometimes.
But please don't you behave that way , everyday!
i get so irritated from those of you.

Alright then !
Tomorrow during English lessons , teacher never come!
still must do work.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home