Friday, August 10, 2007

I went to the doctor just now.
When me & my mum reach there , the person say that we are having lunch.
Because it was 12pm alrdy.
so , me & mum go makan first & then go to the library.
at 1plus we go back to the clinic.
waited for my turn to come!
after it was my turn , we go to room 34 at the 2nd level.
waited , waited & waited for soooooo looooong !
damn angry. so slow lah!
at about 3plus , then it was my turn.
thank goodness! the doctor check on me.
check my blood , the doctor says that i'm okay.
after that me & mum go down and take my medicine.
after that we go home.

i felt very very giddy for three days!
felt like i'm going to faint , but i will not!
the doctor give me the medicine in order to recover.
so , i heed their advice.
okay done for now!
Byebye! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home