Wednesday, August 08, 2007



Did not attend school today.
went to Jing shan primary school ! :D
Reach there at 9plus.
at first a saw asyiq. hahaha.
i'm so happy to see alot of my friends there.
saw billy , jeremy , dahiyah and many more.
so damn happy ! i miss all of them.
when Jeremy saw me , he shout at my ear.
sooo loud! haha , nevermind.
so long never saw him already.
saw my last year form teacher , mr mok.
he smile at me & many other teachers too.
went there with My sis & my sister friend.

& i am happy to see my nephew.
He's walking alone. My sis damn happy to see him! (:
Took picture with him. & talk to him.
After that , at 10plus.
My nephew go home , and we must accompany him first.
If not he cannot go home. Cause the security guard says.
we leave at the back gate. & he go back take mrt.
after that me & my sis go back to the front gate.
LoL.

and then when my sister friend come.
we go back to jing shan together.
& i saw someone that i hate!
her face like fuck ! eww. i hate her!
more and more ex-jing shan come.

Leave my primary school at 11.30am.
& go to amk.
we eat at the macdonald.
after that we go to amk hub.
& i saw farah! she's soo cute!
my sister want hug her.
and then i saw Jiahui with his friend.
i tap him from the back but i think he did not realize.

we go to the 4th floor.
my sister and my sister friend play computer.
saw my school friends. quite alot of people.
at 1plus we go back home.
took 88home.
I enjoy today ! Because i get to see alot of my primary school friends!
soooo Happy , can can ? :D

Tomorrow is national Day !
going to esplanade with family.
Yay! Happy national Day , Singapore is 42years old.
Takecare people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home