Monday, August 06, 2007


Today was so tiring.
at 3pm we assemble in the field.
1T1 & 1E4 is running, and 1T1 have to run first.
Had to run 2.4km in the field.
We have to run 8rounds at the field.
almost fainted seh! Already out of breath.
The P.E teacher keep on asking me to run , and don't stop.
-__- how can i don't stop. Tired , if not i fainted. How? hhahaha.
I scared i failed 2.4run , if not must retest!
If must retest , then i don't care.
i will not want to run again! understood?
end at 4plus , then can go home.
Btw , some of my classmates never come.
Tsk tsk , why seh?
I drank my water while waiting for the bus to come and suddenly it have finish already.
soooo , i'm so damn thirsty in the way back to my house.
Take 410 go home. so long then reach myhouse there.
Reach home , then i drank 2cups of water !
hmmm , nice! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home