Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Today , we are having a exercise in the hall.
we are using the first two periods.
7.40am Till 9am , so many people never do.
Many people were sitting behind.
After recess it was English period , my class having english test.
i bet it is easy. I hope i can pass.
After that is science , after science is CPA.
Wah , damn boring lah. At first we line-up in two's.
After that we can going inside the comp lab.
But , end up when we going , we must go out again.
What the ? My class make so much noise.
Seriously ! -__-
We finish the lesson at 2.30pm.
The teacher keep on asking we all to continue.
After that take 52bus go home.

Tomorrow , maybe i can start my cca.
I've change to a new cca already.
Its a easy cca, (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home