Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Celebrate Racial Harmony Day (:

Today,my school celebrated racial harmony day.
Not many people wear malay,indian and chinese costume.
one girl from sec3 or sec 4, wear japanese costume. I did not wear it.
Most of them who are wearing those costume is obviously malay.
They look nice though. During assembly time we celebrated in the hall.
Chinese,malay and indian student. sing song!
They sing 5songs. it is Umbrella-rihanna,My heart-achar&irwansyah,
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham - You Are My Sonia,Lin yu zhong - 空秋千,
We're all in this together-high school musical.
I enjoy the performance so much.
I Love to see the dance club people dance on stage.
They are good in dancing. (:
i'm infront of the computer now, eating apple. Haaha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home