Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Today all the lower sec having napfa test.
it start at 3pm. We go by groups.
maybe , I fail sit & reach.
By one more marks. What a waste.
& shuttle run. also By one more second. -__-
i do 21 pull ups,31 sits-up and 154 for my standing broad jump.
I'm so short. i wish i could go far then 154.
at about 5plus. I went home.
Take 410'white colour. To go home.
When i reach home , i feel so damn tired lah sey.
Then i sleep. Hahaa. (:
Fail , surely must do retest. That one, its okay to me.
2.4km havent run yet. If i fail 2.4km run , i will die !
If not must do retest. who want to do retest? I bet , nobody.
  • Btw,Shawn for campus superstar has get in. Happy for him. Yay! I love to hear his voice again. so , damn nice. okay. support you all the way! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home