Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday ! Comunity Day ! (:
Today our whole school must attend school ! :D
& at 7plus i wait for melissa to come.
When she come then we go up to the hall.
After that all levels go to their homeroom.
No one is going out. Because it was raining in the morning.
We go to our own homeroom to fold stars.
At first i don't know how to fold it. But someone teach me in the class.
and when its like 10am , some of my classmate started to walk here and there.
and we manage to fold 600plus of stars. [:
Thats alot ! haha. Today our class got 34students out of 40students.
Some never come. This program is COMPULSORY for all people.
The teachers gave us sandwhiches and water bottle.
We were so hungry and we start to eat.
some people in my class,eat two sandwhiches.
we fold the stars for 3hours. Maybe. :D
& at 11.30am. The school ends. Yay ! Then we go home.
I Have a great time somehow.
Aku rasa gembira sungguh kerana Jantan sial itu tidak hadir di sekolah.
Minggu depan , Isnin. Kau akan dapat Besar punye masalah.
Serve you right ! Everybody was clapping hand and was happily smiling.
Please go somewhere else. You flirt guy! Every girl you want.
If you're gone , i won't see your stupid idiot face that will make me puke everytime! !
Big Mouth you have there. Talk big ! [:
  • ps ; attention people ! Think before you scold me. If i never talk about you then don't KAYPO. I'm talking about someone that makes me write this on my blog. I'm sure you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home