Monday, June 25, 2007

First Day of school :D

Today is the first day of school.
It was so boring. Math lesson,ms chew separate us. some people go to mrs ho class&some remain at ms chew class. & 4girls have been to mrs ho class. I and this one girl stay there. its so "called" boring la. Time table has change & today got sciece. "cikgu bodoh". Get scolded by my science teacher. She ask me to answer one question. after that i say i don't know. she ask me to stand nearly one hour uh. gila!. hahahhaa. other people cannot answer she never ask them to stand. and then me,she wanted to. Like,she think fun fair uh?
& then she call me mad bum. She LOVES to call people by names. I talk back and say whatever. you know what she call me ? it is Rude girl. Then i say yes,i am. hhahaha. Finish the lesson. We go to math homeroom cause we are having a short test. section B is easy. Section A,Can't do properly. We have to think for ourself and not using the calculator. Many people finish so fast because they wanted to go home early. Later fail , then they know. Heh heh! :D
Just now Melissa did not talk to me the whole day. i was like loner. She never friend me because of that stupid winnie. She ask melissa not to friend me. & i hate her la. She think she so big. better go and die first. She sucks my smelly socks. Huahuahua(: Melissa say tomorrow she will not talk to winnie. & thats good. :D Tomorrow we are having D&T,4periods.

okay,i done with my blogging. Bye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home