Friday, June 01, 2007

ESCAPE THEME PARK! (:

This is fun! :D

My favourite. Bought this for 3times. hahaa.




Find me! (:



My sis is the only one shouting. hahahaa. (:








Today i have so much fun. when out with my family along with my 2nephew. I miss both of my nephew! its a long way to the pasir ris. we go to escape theme park! :D after that we go to the food court to eat. and then when we finish eating. Me,my sis and my nephew when to bought the big ship that is swinging. and then there's bunch of idiot chinese boys and girls screaming like wtf? When me,my sis and my nephew play that again. they also come to play that again also. again , they are screaming like hell. fuck la! The scream at soo called fake uh. If they are scared , then don't play it again la. siao uh! this one girl staring at me and my sister. Like want to find trouble. so pimple on the face and then want to act pretty. kanasai! Hope i won't see you all again. When My sis and my dad was playing the racing car. and this one guy , go and bang my dads racing car while playing it. My sis feel so giddy. Luckily nothing happen to her. my sis keep on scolding badword. tsk tsk. At 7plus. we go out of escape theme park. after that we go eat dinner. and we go home at 8plus and reach home at 9plus. going to be 10pm soon. Reach home,both of my nephew watch tv while waiting for someone to fetch them. my 2nephew had gone home to toa payoh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home