Saturday, May 12, 2007

Exams Over.

Finally exam is over. I've get to enjoy. haha.
Anyway get my math exam paper yesterday.
The marks not so good. but at least my pass.
My computer application even worse uh.
Get so low marks. can't believe it.
i Tell you all uh , i get 14 out of 40 marks.
I very PRO right? Lol.
Home Economics Fail by 2marks.
Cause i never do one page.
haiya. Stupid me.
never read the question properly.
that question is 5marks.
i was like "sjhdkashdasdask".
But , its okay.
Will try hard next time.
Now , waiting for English paper on monday.
hope that i can pass :D
I Wanted to pass all subject.
but i can't. Waiting for my wish to come true. haha.
maybe science paper is even worse still.
get zero also can. i don't even have anything inside my mind during science exam.
one thing also don't have. But still , i wanted to pass.
Pri3 , Pri4 , Pri5 , Pri6 & sec1. Never pass science before.
believe it ornot? [:
i want faster June holiday,can go out with friends(:

okay , Now at home alone.
Gonna rain already.
Mum's working.
Father's meeting friends.
Sister go out with friends.
&& i , Play computer. haha.
very bored at home. nothing to do.
but to play computer for many hours.
(x

Btw , I have No CCA for the time being.
Since the teacher in charge of the band.
Don't let me Join again & don't let me go inside the band room.
Like i care. I don't even want that CCA.
Seriously , its too bored okay.
They Teach && then Play instruments.
Like that only. Bored Bored =x
No CCA for this month.
Next Next month that is July.
I'm gonna change my CCA to a new one.
but i don't know which CCA i wanted to Join.
Nevermind then. I've got 2months to think about it.

okay , done.
Goodbye peeps(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home