Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MID-YEAR EXAMS ARE COMING REAL SOON !
SO , MUST STUDY VERY HARD .
I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY SCIENCE ONLY.
I'M SO WEAK IN SCIENCE OKAY.
SIAN UH. I CAN'T EVEN PASS.
ONLY SOME TEST I CAN PASS LAH.
I'M GOOD IN ENGLISH , LIKE REAL.
BUT I ALWAYS PASS ! HAHA !
MATH , EASY ALSO UH.
CAN ALSO PASS .
& MALAY , IS SUPER EASY.
I GET FIRST IN MY MALAY CLASS.
BECAUSE GOT 5 MALAY GUYS & I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN THE CLASS.
I GET FIRST ! YAY !
HMMPS. MALAY ONLY.
NO USE. LOL.
I'VE ALREADY STARTED MY LEARNING(:
OKAY GOOD ! :D

& I WANNA WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST FOR THIS MID-YEAR EXAMS.
GOODBYE ` TAKECARE PEOPLE[:

Btw , today Ruzaimy & haikal kena call by DM.
because they come to school after 8 or 9am.
but they don't wanna go for detention.
they are from sec 1 , sec3 , sec 4 & sec 5.
Not so many people lah.
Yesterday Ruzaimy & Haikal skip lessons untill malay period.
they come for P.E lesson only.
and then they gone already.
If they skip lessons again or come before 8 or 9am.
They will get 3 or 2 strokes from the DM.
tsk tsk ! and some more , must call up their parents.
very leceh seh. =x
okay done!
Finish what i've got to say already.
& one more thing , this Friday got MEDICAL CHECKUP.
FOR GIRLS MUST WEAR P.E ATTIRE.
BORED LAH SEH ! (x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home