Friday, April 13, 2007

I wanna quit band , but then .
Yesterday i never come to band .
and one of my friends say , say that i quit already .
Yesterday my sir , talk to me in msn .
he say please don't quit band , after that he say give me a chance to teach you.
& love music .
He say many people wanna quit band already because he teach very boring.

And he is a lousy teacher , he say sorry to me.
Our school teacher ask him , why many people quiting band.
and then he say he will be sack one day.
if i continue joining band and my sir kena sack , i wont join anymore.
hmms. i don't know larhs.
next week , there will be no Band practise because exam coming ler.

Today when i whan go back home .
Many people were asking me i quit band already uh.
and then they say don't quit lah.
i was like , No idea what to say .
Hais.
Feel so sad for my instrutor ]:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home