Friday, March 30, 2007

Whatever! i hate you girl !

whats wrong with you now?
You're trying to find problem with me uh!
why are you so angry.
if you don't wan to be my friend.
Just say! i don't care at all.
Just,don't show me your attitude!
i really hate it!
only her can understand me.
Not You! You're Just a girl that always wan to find trouble!
i have enough already!
i really don't wanna quarrel with you or to be angry with you!
but you ask me too !
i don't wan our friendship to end.
but you always wanna quarrel with me!
i think let our friendship end barh.
You always wanna scold me.
&&later,you talk to me.
whats that? friendship or not ?
i so frustrated lahh okay.

If You mind being my friend,you can get lost!
i have many friends that wanna be my friend okay!
so,i dun wanna talk about this anymore.
im already so fed-up with you!
Just putting your picture inside my blog.
you suddenly find trouble with me.
&do you think i like it!
im seriously hate it !
Melissa din even scold me for putting her photo inside my blog.
And You're The only ONE who quarrel with me for nothing!
is that Lame! like so whatever larhs! hmpps!
You Don't act wanna be my friend.
seriously i tell you that when im in primary school.
i hate you so much! and you let me hate you again.
im doing this because of my one precious bestfriend from our primary school.
she hates you so much because you always find trouble with us!
i don't know what im writing now.
i don't seem to care to write it.
but i wan you to read what i have written here!
so,please ! Read it for good sake ! okay? hais.
i don't know why i have to be sad when our friendship is end! :(
i don't know whats gonna happen next. Can You Tell Me? hais .
for what im writting this super long thing to remind you.
i really dun have anything to SAY already.
&&Melissa is the only friend that i can trust and know that we will not quarrel even ONCE.
im happy with her ! [:
and im not happy with you at all !
Goodbye For now!

takecare Melissa! never end our FRIENDSHIP even ONCE.
Love ya! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home