Tuesday, April 10, 2007

-____-"






i wan to quit band lah sey !
i'm so tired of band already.
& it is so bored to me. Lalalas ~
Now, i really don't quite like band.
go there , learn learn music.
i also don't understand anything at all.
siann. =(

If i quit band , They will Ask Me why .
That is the question that i cannot answer.
Today i never come to band.
tsk tsk.

i wanted to join other CCA.
But, i don't know larhs.
No idea already.
I'm Going To Faint , when i go to band.
Feel so tired & sleepy .
It's good that i go and quit band right.
band , also must do some work for one day.
and then another day , we play instruments.
I can't blow seh , actually i can larhs .
but lazy , long time never play that cornet already.
i Forgetten so many letterings of the cornet that i use to play.
i STM okay ! sad sad , I wanna Say Goodbye to all my Band members .
Bored lah seh !
Cheer me up leh !
Everytime like that lah .
I No mood sia.
Hais. nevermind uh.

` Farhana ♥
Takecare & Goodbye peoples ! [:

Do tag me or link me kays ?
thank you . ♥
Do talk to me also , im bored !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home