Friday, April 20, 2007

Today , during home economics lesson .
we decorate one cloth , and then teacher call me , ruzaimy and leonard go dental.
Yay ! my teeth is so clean. haha.
When i get back to class , we were decorating the cloth .
and then rasheed suddenly become angry after that he kick the chair to haikal.
because haikal always bully him . and then rasheed cry lah.
so poor thing. after that okay already .

after recess we go medical checkup at 11am.
check the eye sight and backbone.
haha. my backbone is straight. good good.
finish the medical checkup , then go back to CPA lesson.
finish that lesson.
me and winnie go back to our primary school.
find our friend and teachers.
then 3+pm go home.
my math textbook left at winnie bag.
walao . forget to take sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home