Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nahh.

Its been so long since i blog again.

school holiday are ending soon.
bored bored!
Next week starting school already.
i can't believe it. hahaha.
Like,its been so fast.
nevermind nevermind. Must go home at the usual time.
I'm gonna quit band and change to the other cca.
During the holiday,teacher in-charge of the band called me.
And ask me so much question. i was like,don't know what to say.
he ask me if i want to quit band,i must write a letter to the school.
hmm. I haven even write yet. its okay,i still got time.
i've got malay homework to do. but i never do.
cause i don't know how to do. :D

♥ALIF;The cutest guy♥



on tuesday,i watch anugerah.
and when i watch the result show.
Aliff and hussien is out! aww,damn it!
They still have a chance.
Some people who is out have a chance,
because they get in to the wildcard show.
Yay! i want ALIFF! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home