Thursday, July 05, 2007

Today , DM never come again.
Many people was like so happy uh.
During science period,we sit outside the science homeroom.
Waiting for mrs goh. While waiting , this group of boys in my class.
Play & run here and there. Like fuck !
Play untill sebastian fell down on me.
i was like so angry. Because its pain la!
He's size is bigger then mine,what do you expect that.
If he fell down on my face,surely i cannot breath.
Today science lesson very boring & same goes to math lesson.
Math do so much work. I'm getting so tired.
Just now i get my math test paper.
When i look at the paper. I Fail lah.
Nevermind Nevermind. (:
okay , math lesson ends at 1.40pm.
Tired lah deh ! Hahah.
Tomorrow,got swimming lesson.
But i did not swim. Alright good. :D
Just for once. or maybe not.
Yay ! tomorrow school ends early ! [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home