Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Funn.


I Love music♥

Bang Bang! You're dead!

School sucks sometimes.(:

Today is quite fun day. :D
D&T lesson is fun,it is 4period. The teach us about designing.
and how dangerous it can be if you fool around at the workshop room.
Four guys get scolded by our new teacher. i mean he teach us the first time.
Today Don't have science lesson! & Math lesson is boring.
Maybe not soo. We do work & then hand up to teacher.
Teacher ask me & friends to change place. To sit behind.
Good good. At first the teacher ask me to sit infront.
Then i say i don't wan. Cause i don't like to sit infront.
every lesson i sit behind one.
Get to use the computer at the last 2period.
the sosial studies teacher ask we all to write about the history of singapore.
Melissa & me do it. We copy from the computer.
She write damn long la. hahaha.
After finish doing it,she play one game on miniclip.
it was funny game. We keep on laughing non-stop. I know we are Lame. (:
hahahah. Me & Melissa ignore winnie for the whole day.
For her to feel how i've been a loner yesterday.
Maybe we will not be her friend anymore. :D
Its because,her choice. Nevermind,i don't even care abit.
You're not the only one who is my friend. & will not be my true friend.
You're just now how to talk bad about people. You don't even know whats happening to yourself. Useless. & Get lost please. I don't need you.
Please grow up and get a life. Don't be childish okay. You behave like a 1year old kid when you're secONE now. I've enough of saying this.
Anyway,Yesterday i watch campus superstar result.
Shawn is out. Damn it! His voice is so nice la.
How can this be. I can't believe. & it is So sad seeing shawn out.

okay,i've enough of blogging.
Maybe gonna blog tomorrow , if i'm not lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home