Saturday, July 14, 2007

i miss you and yes i do.
i wanna see you soon. i will!
i wish it will be. Faster faster !
I love you. But i won't see you that soon.
and i know that. please be good.
Don't hurt anybody again. i beg you.
i want everybody to be happy as they always be.
i hope you can change your life. Think twice.
I want you to get home soon.
its been like,so long since i see you again.
I miss you brother . <33
My sis went out. and maybe my dad is going out too.
I'm the only one at home. Every saturday is always the same.
WoOoHoOoo. (:
I want to go out but i'm lazy. Hahahaa.
And one thing,i can't log in myspace for a very long time.
i've tried many million times, but still. Can't open it.
Damn it ! stupid myspace!
Now , i'm so bored. i wanna read people update their blog.
(: I wanted to play games too. Lol.
Byebye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home