Wednesday, July 11, 2007

  • i wish i could see my brother. :D
Today that idiot cari pasal dengan aku!
I'm so angry. Fuck uh. I shout so loud at him.
so what ? if you can find my blog.
I care so much isit? You just stay out of my blog can you?
& stay out of this matter.
don't be such a busybody. Dah la makan babi , tak mandi!
Busok pulak tu. Patut muke banyak jerawat. hahahhaa.
What a stupid vice chairman that i've got.
He likes to talk and sometime the teacher ask him to stand.
i was like so happy. Lol.
Please behave yourself lah okay ? Behave like a big boy.
and stop cursing people and be a busybody.
go get a life ! get lost !
I hate you now and forever. it will never change no matter what you do.
Bye Bastard! one more thing , Stop finding problem with me.
alright idiot? I will not talk to you anymore.
But if you still finding problem with me , you will get it!
Budak Taik !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home