Sunday, July 08, 2007





Today went out at about 11plus.
After that my cousins send my parents and i to TangLin Halt.
Its been nearly 10years i never go to TangLin Halt.
Because last time , i use to stay there. When i was 2years old.
Maybe. Haha. (:
We went there for the wedding. :D
After that we eat over there. There are many delicious food.
When we finish eating , got one bus take my cousins and my family to Yishun.
On the way there , we saw mat rep wearing songkok.
got one of the kompang boy say , eh. Mat rep pakai songkok seh.
& went we reach there. We saw the bride.
Aww. She is so pretty.
When we at the Yishun , we eat again. haha. (x
after we finish eating. all of us who followed to Yishun.
Go back to TangLin Halt.
I Like all the kompang boys. They are so funny.
The sound that day play is nice.
when they finish everthing they went home.
I was so tired. Because it was already 3plus.
and then my cousins and my mum and dad is talking among eachother.
suddenly , my dad sing on the wedding.
Its nice btw. haha. [:
we went home at about 5plus.
some of my cousins start to go home.
and then my dad and wak zain were hugging eachother because we were going home and it was a very long time since they met again.
that is why wak zain cry. I was like so sad. :(
and one thing , i wear the baju kurung is damn hot ! I can't take it.
we are send home by my cousins car.
4people go behind the sits,it was soooo. [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home