Friday, July 13, 2007

During math class,my phone suddenly ring.
I'm so shocked.
WoOoooHoOooo. Ms chew ask me to switch off my hp.
so that she will not confiscate. Lucily , i off.
If not kena confiscate. Surely get scolded by parents.
HoOoooHoOooo (:
At 9plus,My class go out and walk to the swimming complex.
Many of them are far behind and 4 guys is right infront.
Those people in my class ask them to stop running.
But they refuse to stop,but in the end.
Mr Phua chase after them and ask them to come back.
He is so angry with them. and scold us at the public.
After scolding us , we all go to the swimming complex back.
Reach there. Many of us never swim.
Today , i never swim again.
I'm so lazy to change! By next week , we must swim.
If not Mr phua will be angry.
Just now alison and me never swim.
& then she ask me to send her song in Hp.
After they have finish swimming, at about 10am.
They all go toilet and change. After that we all walk back to school.
Reach school at about 10.30am. Its already recess time.
I did not eat but buy a drink.
After that i go outside the general office.
because melissa leg is pain.
After recess is science lesson. We go up to the science room.
But the teacher did not manage to find the key.
so,we go to ms ho Homeroom. we learn chapter 8 for science.
Finish science lesson , we got english lesson.
Teacher ask we all to learn spelling. ms ho only call a few people.
she also call me. ask me spell government. Thats easy to spell. Hahaa.
after english lesson , we all go home already.
Melissa and Yingting sweep the floor. While alison still sending my song to her hp.
when melissa is finish. We both go to the library , to do my math homework.
finish it already , then we both go home. i go to bubble shop to buy drinks.
and then go home and walk. Two bus stop away from my house.
Reach home , i do housework. and then watch tv. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home