Thursday, July 12, 2007

Till the endddd. :DDD

I am so bored. someone cheer me up please? Hahaa.
okay , tomorrow have swimming lesson.
I don't want to swim. But its compulsory.
what should i wear? Anyhow la.
Don't wanna come to school actually. But nevermind then.
I'm so lazy. the swimming costume is so tight for me. sighs.
And i will look so fattt. -__-".
Tomorrow we all will be very tired.
Because during swimming lesson. We must walk till there.
so tiring. hmps..
On Monday , we will be going home at 12.50pm.
Because sec4E/sec5N. Having a 'O' Level Mother Tongue Listening Comperhension Examination.
and on 17July. I'm having napfa test.
WOooohOoo. My friend did not take the test.
I ask her to accompany me to the napfa test.
So , she agreed. Maybe. (:
Okay , gonna take my dinner now.
Takecare People.
Loves.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home