Friday, July 27, 2007

Road Relay Race! :D

Today , i go for swim.
& then when we finish swimming.
We change to our school uniform back.
after we walk half way to school , it suddenly rain!
most people in my class run run!
it was recess time just now, at about 10.40am.
we are still outside the school. Mr phua decided to take bus back to school.
& so , we took 410 back.

some people never bring their ez-link card.
and mr phua pay for them. tsk tsk!
Btw , Today the bus driver who is talking 410 is sooo lucky.
Because many people took that bus to school.
when we reach school it was still raining.
so , we run to the school shelter.
it was already 10.55am. our recess is over!
mr phua tell mrs goh to wait for them because they have no time to eat.
he give us eat until 11.10am. after finish eating.
we go to mrs goh homeroom. & started lesson.

Finish school at 12.50pm.
It was Road Relay Race Day !
after that i change to my PE t-shirt & PE shorts.
we assemble inside the hall at 1.15pm.
And then all the first , second , third & fourth go and sit at the color group.
Mr Tan & some other teacher talk to us.
Finish talking , the purple group that is number2.
Go and take the school bus first.
we make our way there at the bishan park 1.
when i was in the bus , i saw my house is just opposite.
reach there at about 2.15pm.
we wait there until 3.15pm started running.
i was waiting for melissa to come , when she come.
i started to run so fast. speed up!
Damn tired lah. I'm out of breath.
after that when i'm gonna reach there to tap the 3rd person hand,
many people tell me to run faster , goodluck and even cheer for me.
so happy. hahahhaa :D

one more thing to say, my school white shoe is damn dirty.
it covered with mud! so dirty, almost my whole shoe.
it got brown dirty color like a shit. lol.
we were suppose to walk at the muddy thingy ,
because many of the other runners are running there.
so , gonna wash my shoe today. if not i can't wear it on Monday.
hahaha.

I've drank 3milo drink. because i'm so thirsty.
finish all the girls running.
it was the boys turn, first is wei xiang.
and then he run so fast & the no. 2 coming to tap the 3rd person.
he was totally tired & so .. i don't know.
Lalalalas //..
the fourth person is damn fast lah , he speed upppp [:
Like WOW! :D
Melissa say i run so fast ? and i think i realize that.
Heh heh ! Because i want my group to win.

after all the boys and girls have finish running , we all must hear what mr tan have to say.
Those Track And Field , Netball , Basketball and many more.
they win the medal ! so goooood! i also want ! so sad, did not get it.
okay nevermind [: its okay !
at around 5plus we all go home by ourself.
Received 5missed call from my mum.
then i called my sister to inform my mum in case she wanna know about me.
me & melissa was walking with our friends for awhile.
then they walk different way , and so do we.
Reach home nearly 6pm. I'm early because my house is so near the bishan park.
i have to just walk opposite the golf place & cross the road.
& its my house! :D
Accompany melissa to walk home for awhile.
near the bus stop only. after that go home uh.
Was changging my clothes & went up to see outside the window.
cause there's alot of Guangyang Secondary pupils waking towards my house.
infront of my house bus stop. Saw alison poh walking there.
I called her for my many times and finally she heard.
& i wave at her. she did the same thing as i do.

After looking at those Guangyang people from my school , i do my housework & homework.
i'm so damn tired today ! :(
was blogging now at : 8.30pm Till now , 9pm sharp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home