Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Today , just finish my d&t work.
Make a pencil holder. its blue in colour & its a "S" shape.
I Love it , for me its nice.
We all make the same thing , some colour are transparent.
Half of the class have finish ,
but half of the class havent finish yet.
Because we separate class.
number 1 - 20 is from mr zaidi class.
& 21 - 40 from mr lim class ' that is me! :D
D&T is 4period , i don't remember how many period i've finish doing it.
But when i'm finish i still have many periods to recess time.
I was walking here and there non-stop.
I just sit down for awhile. hahaa.
so damn bored watching people doing their work :D
But somehow , its fun.
D&T is quite difficult. Must be careful of all the thing at there.

okay , done !
sister using now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home