Monday, August 13, 2007

Yesterday i watch campus superstar at 11.30pm
I'm sooo afraid that , benjamin might go out of campus superstar.
At Last he get in! Yay (:
I was shocked that Marcus never get in.
My sister damn sad & take a video of him in the tv.
Huixian is alrdy out. why should she be out?
aww, i damn sad one uh ):
she cried when she go out.
eventhough she's out , i still like her though.

I don't like this one girl from campus superstar.
Her voice not nice but got alot of supporters.
She's soo rich what.
and she get in. hmm , not fair one.

Now left two boys & girls.
Shawn and Benjamin. Keely and Zhengning.

I'm happy
that BENJAMIN get in , my favourite singer :D
& Yes i like him so much.
He have nice beautiful voice.
Hope that BENJAMIN c
an be the next CAMPUS SUPERSTAR! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home