Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Today at school during D&T lesson. We go to the AVA room to watch the Fantastic four 2.
My class is so noisy. & suddenly it gone quiet. PEACE ! :D Watch two shows. And at 10.15am we go to recess. Buy something to eat then go to math class. Math class is so bored. Go through math paper corrections. And during English class is great. Get to sit anywhere. My class gone nuts. Shout here and there and playing around. during English class, ms Ho called some people to go infront. Course she wanted to talk to them. She's talking about those who cant promoted to secondary 2 but have a second chance. Luckily they have a chance. They get a letter from the teacher and they must called up their parents to meet the form teacher. One of the them is my bestfriend Melissa! oh,Lucky she got 2nd chance. If not must Retain secondary one again. Then ms Ho say for those who never get any letter or something will promoted to sec2 next year. That is me :) 4 out of 36 student in my class get promoted to sec 2N, Academic stream. 3 boys and one girl :) congratulations! :)

At least i pass and move on to secondary 2. I'm Already so Happy with that.
Although my results not that good.

Tomorrow maybe gonna watch Vcds or clean the tables and chairs in our class.
And on Friday , We will get back our Report book.
All , accept for the people who get second chances. I think so.

When will i get my class photo ? i want i want! :)
Maybe will get tomorrow,Thursday or Friday!
Maybe gonna miss my classmates on this holiday!
Especially the one i LOVEā™„

HAC peoples must go to the Roller blading on this Thursday. Course on Saturday there's no Roller blading. Its raining ! I lazy to go lah ! Hahaaa.

You know what? I MISS MY SISTER ! She's gone to chalet.
2nights and 1 day. Total of day is 3days. Tomorrow she's coming Back! [:
I miss talking to her.
I LOVE ENAA :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home