Saturday, November 24, 2007

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D



Last two days went out with my sister and abang mark(sis boyf).
And on Thursday, Sis and Abang Mark went to search for jobs.
Went to his house on Friday, saw vonzy(marks dog) at 8plus.
Then me and sister sleep inside his room until 12plus.
But i wake up at around 11plus i think. while waiting for sis and abang mark to wake up.
I play handphone game. Hahaa.
After the both of them woke up. Suppose to go to escape theme park but my sister say she wanna go on Monday. Then i say i meeting my friend on Monday.
So, cannot go. She then say, we go on Tuesday.
Because she say she wanted to go in the morning.
We stay inside his house the whole. Quite bored cause got nothing to do.
Then go home at 9plus. Reach at 10pm.

Ps ; I miss Melissa and Abang Mark :)
Gonna meet melissa soon ! Yay :DD

Btw,Its another 1month plus to school reopen.
I will see Monster in my class again -__- !

And Oh,Congrats to all the p6 students :D
And And, Congrats to the repeat students from my school. Finally,You pass. I'm so Happy for all of you. Move on guys :)
And also for the Malay girl, she got the highest aggregate in the whole singapore this year.
Her aggregate is 294. Can't you believe that. That is so Highhhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home