Thursday, November 15, 2007

every little thing you do :)

I miss my sister again! :D
Never see her for two days.
She went to chalet again. She's gonna have a lot of chalet coming.
She left the house yesterday. I was still sleeping.
In the morning. I'm so blur, can't see her so clearly.
okay. Luckily she's going home tomorrow.
I'm missing alot of people!
I miss my bestfriend,Girlfriends,Friends :)
& My sister boyfriend, Abang Mark :DD
They are missed by me me me.
I wonder if they miss me too. Hahaa!

Today,went out with my mum to market.
Then go and eat outside. Near to Jing shan primary! :D
Saw alot of my primary school friends.
And as I walk , I saw this stupid enemy of mine.
The one that keeps on disturbing me from last year.
Irritating boy ! Now he don't dare do anything to me already.
Eww!! How can i saw my enemy. Yuck Yuck ! lol.

okay i'm done.
Bye lah ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home