Monday, November 12, 2007

Boredom.

NEW BLOGSKIN & NEW SONG.
Okay, I don't have anything to say.
I'm at home the whole day!
Extremely bored.
This is what i do at home.
Watch tv,Play computer,Eat,Drink,Rest,Dance,Sing,and,becoming,mad!
Cause Holiday, Cannot everyday go out.

Alright. Its time to eat my dinner.
Gonna watch Tv after this and nothing else.

HEROES! on The Television later on.
still got 2hour24minutes more:)
okay waiting.

I Blog cause someone ask me to update my blog yea.
There you go. I really have nothing to say today.
The word that i can ever say is BORED.

And my computer is dead.
I've just shoot it with a toy gun.
This stupid computer of mine is terrible.
Can anyone shoot me please? :)
Use a water gun to shoot. Bang Bang!
I know i'm crazy.

ah.Bye la.
1234- Hi-5 ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home