Sunday, November 18, 2007





DUSTBIN,full of Rubbish. lol!








Today was quite fun. Went our with my family to Escape Theme Park :) I was so excited to ride some scary things inside. Mum bought only two tickets to go in. Cause last time we get another two free ticket to go in. After buying those tickets, We all get inside. And first thing. We straight away go to one place to wait for our to turn to play. When its our turn, we get in with this two china girl. lol. My sister say " why should we ride on with those crazy girls ". Hahaa! When it starts , My sister was like so scared. Its nothing actually. Not that scary ! Lalalala~ And then we ride another one. We were riding 3 thing only. Suddenly,it rains. Then stop, Then rain back. Very heavily. after that cannot ride anymore. Cause its raining and there's lightning. My sister was hungry. So, I look for my mum. Then she gave me my wallet. My sister and i rush to the burger king place cause its raining. We bought something to eat while waiting for mum and dad to come. A while later my mum and dad come inside. My mum order something again. after finish eating, we relax at there. Outside still raining very heavily. We can't seem to go out. When its about time the rain have gone. We go out and go to another place near wild wild wet. Eat again. Then we all very full already. After eating, we went home. Take 2 bus. Inside bus 88, me and sis sleep. So damn tired lah okay. When it reach Serangoon. I woke up. But my sister still sleeping until we reach angmokio. Then she woke up. Reach home at about 8.45pm ; Take picture for my sister then change clothes. Then play computer :D

Okay,I'm so tired!
Alright la. Its about time to stop using computer. Update again soon. If i go out on the day itself. If not I will never update. Cause at home do nothing what. what for update. lol. I want to Watch Bratz and Enchanted movie on the cinema! Enchanted havent came out of the cinema yet. But coming out soon! I so wanna see that movie. Coming out on this coming Thursday. And this coming Thursday , My sister and I going to GYM :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home